Where are people getting Excedrin QuickTabs wholesale?
Evan Platt
2004-10-07 17:59:27 UTC
I can't swallow pills, so for pain relief, my only option is Excedrin
QuickTabs (unless someone has an alternative.) Now granted - these
aren't migranes, but the only other headache related group I found was
alt.support.headaches, but it's empty.... I'm seeing people sell boxes
of 16 (5 per auction) for $9.99 - heck a box of 16 in a store is
$4.99. And they only charge real USPS shipping costs. So they HAVE to
be making money obviously. This one auction the guy had 4 (80 * 4)
boxes left, so I inquired if he'd be interested in selling all 4 at a
discount - he said no, he had no problem selling them, and he has 100
boxes left.

I'm wondering - where can I get them? Maybe not at 100 boxes, but if
the price is right... These do expire in a month, and some expired
last month, but still....

Any help appreciated.

I did ask Excedrin, and their answer was non-committal (go to your
local pharmacy...).

Thanks.

Evan
Catherine
2004-10-07 23:20:54 UTC
Post by Evan Platt
I can't swallow pills, so for pain relief, my only option is Excedrin
QuickTabs (unless someone has an alternative.)
I know nothing about getting Exedrin Quick Tabs beyond the usual ... but
there is an alternative. Goodies Powder has the same fomula (aspirin,
acetaminaphen, & caffeine) as Extra Strength Exedrine (the quick tabs do not
include the aspirin, presumably because it tastes nasty). It is in powder
form & can be swalled with a liquid more easily than a pill.
Kelly Norman
2004-10-14 07:07:34 UTC
Post by Evan Platt
[...]
Hi Evan. Sorry you're having such a hard time. Since they've arrived, I've
seen the Quick Tabs several times. I've wondered how it worked for folks.
A secret Excedrin junkie since age 10, I know I need the exact amount of
aspirin, acetemenophen, and caffeine they provide to appease the Migraine
God in the morning, lest I actually get a migraine later. She causes
volcanoes and hurricanes and stuff like that if I even try to sneak a
generic by. As soon as I found out the tabs had no aspirin, I latered them.

But they may be just the thing for others. (Goodie Powders work great for
me, too; they are widely avail in the south). OK, let's see if I can
remember in the middle of an insomniac night where I've seen the Quick
Tabs....I think only in Michigan, because the only other place I've been
this year is France, and I did not see them there.(I bring my own Excedrin).
Gas station snack shops and chain drug stores, eg CVS and Rite Aid, come to
mind.If you live in parts of the country ruled by other fiefdoms, try
Walgreens, Osco, any of those places that tries to do everything and do it
badly. I have seen gas stations sell small amounts of the strips just like
they sell packets of 2 of the caplets....expensive in the long run but if
you have to have it NOW it can be very helpful

And Bristol-Meyers may not have been blowing you off buy saying "go to your
nearest pharmacist"...maybe, like at a bookstore, if you state you have a
real need for the stuff and will be buying in large quantities, they will be
able to order it for you, even if they don't have it today.

I don't know if this helps, but I empathize! And I'd like to hear how you
do. I'll continue to keep an eye out myself. (By the way, have you tried
them? DO they work?)

Kelly